AP Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam Posts 2019 Apply Online, How to fill Gramasachivalayam/ Wardsachivalayam Online application forms at gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in (or) wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in (or) vsws.ap.gov.in
You might have known by this time about the recently released notification by the government of Andhra Pradesh which is related to the gram/ward sachivalayam and anyone who has the eligibility to apply can apply through online.
The number of vacancies to be filled through this notification is very high reaching to 1.33 lakh people. The move from the government side was purely to help the unemployed to get employed as per their qualification.
One of the main things that can be noted about this notification is that any one belonging to any category can apply for any post and that too at zero cost. There is no application fee applicable to any of the category people. All you need to do is to apply online and attend for interview.
Here in this article let us know about the various steps to be followed in making your first step towards the job.
AP Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam Online Applications 2019 for Panchayat Secretary, Engineering Assistant etc posts
To apply online you need to fill your application online.
- All you will be required to do is to visit the official website of the AP Grama Sachivalayam which is http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/
- You need to click on apply online option that will be available in the page.
- You will be required to enter your details and once you enter your details click on submit option.
- Once you got your submission done then you will be displayed with your user id or registration number and your password.
- Note down the registration number and password then click on login option then you will be logged in and you will be displayed with an online application form that you are supposed to fill
- Fill in your details by following the application form and then click on submit option.
- You will be required to upload some documents like your recent photograph, scanned signature and other documents like Aadhaar card and some other documents.
- The educational qualification prescribed was 10+2 or equivalent for Rural areas and 10th or equivalent for Scheduled areas and Degree in any subject coming to Urban areas.
Direct Link: AP Grama Sachivalayam Online Application 2019 Link – Apply Now
Direct Link: AP Ward Sachivalayam Online Application 2019 Link – Apply Now
AP VSWS official link – http://vsws.ap.gov.in/ (You can apply through this link also)
Hope you find the article informative.
How to Check AP Grama Volunteer 2019 Application Status, AP Ward/ Grama Volunteer Application Status check online at gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in
Most of us are aware about the newly released notification by the AP new government which is AP Grama volunteer 2019. The scheme aims at providing jobs to the jobless and also making sure that the normal individuals get the benefits of government schemes.
The scheme has gained numerous responses from the people all around and many people have also applied for the Grama volunteer recruitment process. In our previous pages, we have clearly specified about the AP Grama Volunteer recruitment 2019 and other details regarding the notification released by the government.
The notification says that they are ready to receive the online application from 24th June 2019 to 5th July 2019 and the application process has been conducted by the officials. All the received applications will be verified and scrutinized by 10th July 2019 and the candidates who got through their application process are to attend the interview process that will be conducted by the higher officials. The interview process is being conducted from 11th July to 25th July.
All you need is the basic knowledge about your place that you have applied for and the motive to work for the society. All the candidates who have gone through their interview and cracked the interview will be intimated on August 1st 2019 and all of them will be given required to be trained and the government makes sure that the selected candidates get through the training from the period 5th August 2019 to 10th August 2019.
All the selected candidates will be on job role from 15th August 2019. One of the best part of the notification is that there is 50% reservation for the women. The benefits through this scheme will be spread to all the areas of AP mainly helping the educated unemployed youth of the state.
AP GRAMA Volunteer Application Status
- If you have applied for the Grama Volunteer recruitment 2019 then here are the few easy steps that will help you go through your application status.
- All you need to do firstly is to visit the official website of the AP Grama volunteer 2019 which is gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in
- On the home page, go to the LOGIN option that can view on the top of the page, a tab appears with various options where you will find APPLICATION STATUS.
- The application status page will be opened where you will be required to enter your application number, registered phone number or your Aadhaar card number. Enter the CAPTCHA that have be shown and click on SEND OTP to receive an OTP to your registered phone number.
- Enter the OTP that you have received and once your OTP is verified then you can then be allowed to check your application status.
- You will be displayed with your name, details, mobile number along with the application status approved/declined/pending.
Check Grama Volunteer Application Status 2019 Online – Available Now
Keep following our page for more information and updates about the AP Grama volunteer recruitment 2019. Hope the content provided is useful for you and all the best to crack your interview.
How to Apply/ Register for AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Online Application 2019, AP Ward Volunteers Online Applications 2019 – Apply for 1,84,498 AP Ward and Village Volunteer Vacancies 2019 @ gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in
Most of us know about the Grama/ Ward volunteer scheme that has been taken into play by the new government of Andhra Pradesh. The notification for this position was released on 24 June 2019 inviting candidates to apply on a large basis. The response for the new scheme was very high as it is going to help both the volunteers as well the people residing in the state. The number of required candidates is also high making sure that most of the genuine candidates get the chance.
In our earlier pages we have clearly mentioned about the role the volunteers need to play, their salary and also the number of vacancies.
In this article we will help you to register or apply for the gram volunteer through online. The only way you can apply for gram volunteer is through online, there is no offline application process for this position. Here are the easy steps that will help you to apply for the ward volunteer 2019.
AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Online Application 2019 at gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in
All you need to do in the first stage is that visit the official website of the Grama volunteer 2019 gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in.
In the next step you will find Apply now option on the home page of the Grama volunteer 2019 official website.
Read the instructions carefully and click on the accept button. For more details you can see the below image.
Once you click on apply now you now have to fill in certain details like your place, qualification and also your date of birth in order to check your eligibility to apply for the AP Grama/ Ward volunteer 2019.
In this step all you need to do is to enter your Aadhar card number so that an OTP will be send to your registered mobile number, enter OPT and after clear verification you will be displayed with the Grama/ Ward volunteer 2019 online application form as shown in the below picture.
After the online application form is displayed all you need to do is to fill in your details which includes your name, father’s name, district, gender, address, and you are also required to upload your photograph and also your residential proof.
After entering your genuine details click on submit option and your application will be send to the officials for further procedure.
The online registration for the Grama/ Ward volunteers 2019 has been started on 23 June and will close on 5th of July 2019. After successful verification of all the applications few of the applications will selected and they will be called for interview from 11th July to 25th July 2019. After the interview the applicants will be informed about their selection on August 1st 2019 and from 5th of August there will be induction program for all the recruited candidates and continues till 10th August 2019. All the candidates will be placed into their positions on 15th August 2019.
Required Qualifications for AP Ward Volunteer 2019 Posts
This is such a good opportunity for the local youth residing in their own places and the government schemes and benefits will also reach to all the people at their door steps through these Grama/ Ward volunteers. Don’t miss the opportunity to become a member of Grama volunteer and help your city or locality get the benefits of the government.
AP Grama Volunteers Notification 2019 Apply Online at gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in, AP Grama/ Ward Online Applications 2019 Starts from 24th June, 2019….
New government, new rule pave way to new India. We should all strive ourselves to make things successful when any schemes are implemented by government that are beneficial to the public.
The new CHIEF MINISTER OF ANDHRA PRADESH Mr.JAGAN MOHAN REDDY garu has recently launched a scheme naming AP gram volunteer 2019 which provides a path for the unemployed youth in the districts of AP.
The main purpose of the scheme is to provide job facility to the eligible youth of the state. The local youth in the districts of AP can apply for these gram volunteer posts. There are certain eligibility criteria that youth needs to go through before applying for the job. The total number of posts announced was around 4.33 lakhs.
The notification for the posts was released on June 7th by the government of AP and the candidates who are interested to apply for this AP Grama Volunteers 2019 can apply through online. The last date for submission of the online application is 5th July, 2019.
|Submission of Online Applications starts from||24.06.2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05.07.2019|
|Date of Scrutiny of applications by||10.07.2019|
|Date’s for Interview||11 to 25th July 2019|
|Intimation Letter for Selected Volunteers||01.08.2019|
|Date of Training for selected candidates||05 to 10th Aug 2019|
|Date of Joining||15.08.2019|
- For the scheduled areas – 10th Class is the minimum qualification
- For the village areas – intermediate is the minimum qualification that was specified
- For the cities – graduation is the minimum qualification.
AP Grama Volunteers 2019 Online Applications
The only way to apply for the post is through online. Here are the easy steps to apply online.
- Open the official website of the AP gram volunteer recruitment 2019.
- You will be displayed with the AP gram volunteer notification, read the notification to know your eligibility, click on apply online to proceed further.
- Next page will show you the list of important instructions where in a point includes the link to apply for the post online stating ‘new registration’.
- Click on new registration, a form appears wherein you are supposed to fill in your details like name, age, education, the place you are applying for and other details.
- Recheck your details and click on submit option. All the details that you have mentioned will be sent to your email id for further reference.
- You can login to your application form later using your details. You are also supposed to upload your photograph and also your signature. Upload them carefully and click on submit option.
- You application is then successfully submitted and you can take a printout of the application and keep it safe for any further references.
The age limit to apply for this post is that you should have attained an age of 18 and the maximum age limit to apply for this role is 39.
One thing that candidates are requested to note is that there is no payment for this post. Candidates are allowed to apply for this post with free of cost.
One more thing that is to be noted is that there is no exam conducted specifically for selection process, the merit of the candidates will be the preference and the merit basis selection is to be done.
There are certain duties that a gram volunteer has to perform as a volunteer for the government. Each gram volunteer is responsible to supervise 50 residence houses in their area.
The volunteers are needed to make sure that the individuals know the various government schemes that are launched and the common public get the benefit of it.
Hope you have got sufficient information about the AP gram volunteer recruitment 2019 and we suggest you to go through the official website for further details regarding the notification.