AP Grama Volunteers Notification 2019 Apply Online at gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in, AP Grama/ Ward Online Applications 2019 Starts from 24th June, 2019….
New government, new rule pave way to new India. We should all strive ourselves to make things successful when any schemes are implemented by government that are beneficial to the public.
The new CHIEF MINISTER OF ANDHRA PRADESH Mr.JAGAN MOHAN REDDY garu has recently launched a scheme naming AP gram volunteer 2019 which provides a path for the unemployed youth in the districts of AP.
The main purpose of the scheme is to provide job facility to the eligible youth of the state. The local youth in the districts of AP can apply for these gram volunteer posts. There are certain eligibility criteria that youth needs to go through before applying for the job. The total number of posts announced was around 4.33 lakhs.
The notification for the posts was released on June 7th by the government of AP and the candidates who are interested to apply for this AP Grama Volunteers 2019 can apply through online. The last date for submission of the online application is 5th July, 2019.
|Submission of Online Applications starts from||24.06.2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05.07.2019|
|Date of Scrutiny of applications by||10.07.2019|
|Date’s for Interview||11 to 25th July 2019|
|Intimation Letter for Selected Volunteers||01.08.2019|
|Date of Training for selected candidates||05 to 10th Aug 2019|
|Date of Joining||15.08.2019|
- For the scheduled areas – 10th Class is the minimum qualification
- For the village areas – intermediate is the minimum qualification that was specified
- For the cities – graduation is the minimum qualification.
AP Grama Volunteers 2019 Online Applications
The only way to apply for the post is through online. Here are the easy steps to apply online.
- Open the official website of the AP gram volunteer recruitment 2019.
- You will be displayed with the AP gram volunteer notification, read the notification to know your eligibility, click on apply online to proceed further.
- Next page will show you the list of important instructions where in a point includes the link to apply for the post online stating ‘new registration’.
- Click on new registration, a form appears wherein you are supposed to fill in your details like name, age, education, the place you are applying for and other details.
- Recheck your details and click on submit option. All the details that you have mentioned will be sent to your email id for further reference.
- You can login to your application form later using your details. You are also supposed to upload your photograph and also your signature. Upload them carefully and click on submit option.
- You application is then successfully submitted and you can take a printout of the application and keep it safe for any further references.
The age limit to apply for this post is that you should have attained an age of 18 and the maximum age limit to apply for this role is 39.
One thing that candidates are requested to note is that there is no payment for this post. Candidates are allowed to apply for this post with free of cost.
One more thing that is to be noted is that there is no exam conducted specifically for selection process, the merit of the candidates will be the preference and the merit basis selection is to be done.
There are certain duties that a gram volunteer has to perform as a volunteer for the government. Each gram volunteer is responsible to supervise 50 residence houses in their area.
The volunteers are needed to make sure that the individuals know the various government schemes that are launched and the common public get the benefit of it.
Hope you have got sufficient information about the AP gram volunteer recruitment 2019 and we suggest you to go through the official website for further details regarding the notification.