AP Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam Posts 2019 Apply Online, How to fill Gramasachivalayam/ Wardsachivalayam Online application forms at gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in (or) wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in (or) vsws.ap.gov.in
You might have known by this time about the recently released notification by the government of Andhra Pradesh which is related to the gram/ward sachivalayam and anyone who has the eligibility to apply can apply through online.
The number of vacancies to be filled through this notification is very high reaching to 1.33 lakh people. The move from the government side was purely to help the unemployed to get employed as per their qualification.
One of the main things that can be noted about this notification is that any one belonging to any category can apply for any post and that too at zero cost. There is no application fee applicable to any of the category people. All you need to do is to apply online and attend for interview.
Here in this article let us know about the various steps to be followed in making your first step towards the job.
AP Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam Online Applications 2019 for Panchayat Secretary, Engineering Assistant etc posts
To apply online you need to fill your application online.
- All you will be required to do is to visit the official website of the AP Grama Sachivalayam which is http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/
- You need to click on apply online option that will be available in the page.
- You will be required to enter your details and once you enter your details click on submit option.
- Once you got your submission done then you will be displayed with your user id or registration number and your password.
- Note down the registration number and password then click on login option then you will be logged in and you will be displayed with an online application form that you are supposed to fill
- Fill in your details by following the application form and then click on submit option.
- You will be required to upload some documents like your recent photograph, scanned signature and other documents like Aadhaar card and some other documents.
- The educational qualification prescribed was 10+2 or equivalent for Rural areas and 10th or equivalent for Scheduled areas and Degree in any subject coming to Urban areas.
Direct Link: AP Grama Sachivalayam Online Application 2019 Link – Apply Now
Direct Link: AP Ward Sachivalayam Online Application 2019 Link – Apply Now
AP VSWS official link – http://vsws.ap.gov.in/ (You can apply through this link also)
Hope you find the article informative.